Thursday, October 1, 2009

Those were the days...

I'm getting too old for this shit.

You shoulda seen me in 1977, no one could lay a finger on me. I was catching criminals left and right...

So why am I so obsessed with 1977? A lot of people ask me that.

Easy.

I like to relive my glory days... and no one can argue that 1977 wasn't the greatest year of all time... you argue with me I'll show you the film Star Wars and the series Roots.

Damn it was good...

And the crimes were just as juicy... you don't get crimes like these anymore. Now all the crimes are things like "Who wrote something stupid no facebook about Obama?" and "Who hacked into my twitter account?"

There's just no use for a P.I. these days... so I ply my trade to a year that matters... 1977. Justice will be had for 1977.

No comments:

Post a Comment